Having a problem with connecting and transferring data from a Xiaomi smartphone (Redmi Note 3 / Pro) to your PC via USB cable? a.k.a "charging (battery) only"? You are not alone, and this is the solution.
Actually, this method can also be done for other types of Xiaomi Smartphones but in this case, we tried it on Redmin Note 3 Pro, that's why we make the titles more specific because it has proven successful. These problems can not connect we get when we have done flash or ROM replacement of distributor to Global ROM.
And once we find out that the problem is with permissions for crossing the data from the phone to the PC, or, more specifically, that is on the USB debugging. Let's Straight to the problem! We go into the steps that Xiaomi smartphone you can connect to a PC.
How to Connect Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro to PC via USB Cable
# 1 Enable Developer Mode
You can not enable the USB Debugging feature before activating the smartphone in Developer Mode with the following steps:
- Open "Settings" on your Xiaomi phone, then "About Phone"
- Find the "MIUI version", on the right of the information about the ROM version (example: Global MIUI 7.1 | Stable) tap that text 7-10 times to pull out the pop-up note "you are now a developer".
# 2 Turn on USB Debugging
Once you have enabled Developer features, the new additional menu will appear, namely the "Developer Options" menu, and then we can enable USB Debugging from there by means of:
- Go back to the "Settings" page and then go to the "Additional Settings"
- Open the "Developer Options"
- Find the "USB debugging" and then enable the feature (by tapping once on the selection)
Once you finished enabling the USB debugging feature Xiaomi smartphone then you can connect directly to a PC or a computer with a USB cable and you also can access the data stored on your Xiaomi smartphone from your PC.
If still not successful and is still not detected, make sure you have installed the Xiaomi PC Suite (MIPC Suite) on your computer or PC to be connected. And make sure the cable used is a standard cable to connect the smartphone to the computer and not the cable which allows charging only.
Hopefully, this article on how to connect the Smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 / Pro to a computer via a USB cable could help you guys, if you have any questions or problems please let us know in the comments field below!
- How to Activate One-handed mode in Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- How to Connect Xiaomi Smartphone to PC/Notebook using a USB cable
- How to Take Selfie using Fingerprint on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro
- How to Use Split Screen on Xiaomi Phone
- How to Safely Eject /Remove Flashdisk on Xiaomi Smartphone
- What is and How to Use SECOND SPACE on Xiaomi Phone
- How to Set Xiaomi Phone as Remote TV
- How to Hide and Unhide Pictures on Xiaomi Smartphones