Here's how to enable and disable the one-handed feature mode on Xiaomi smartphone Redmi Note 3 (Pro). This feature serves to facilitate users to operate the smartphone with one hand with reducing the size of the screen, especially for a smartphone with a large screen size.
This method can actually be applied to other Type of Xiaomi smartphone, we have been practicing in Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and 100% Work! then we made the title more specific to this type. Features one-handed mode is initially only available for users of Windows-based smartphones (Windows Phone). But now, the android based smartphone user was already able to enjoy it, including Xiaomi of course.
Before you can use this feature with instant, make sure first that the one-handed mode feature enabled. The purpose of the switch here is to activate the system, once we enable the new system we can turn on its anytime we needed.
Enable & Set System Features One-Handed
- Go to section> Settings on your Xiaomi smartphone
- Go to section> Additional settings> one-handed mode
- We suggesting you to disable the confirmation step on "Aks before entering one-handed mode" as shown below
After setting up the system for this feature we will be able to immediately enjoy the features of this one-handed mode whenever required by the following ways.
Enable Features One-Handed Mode
To activate the feature one hand this (one-handed mode) is very easy, you just need to swipe finger or your thumb on the button 'close' (center) to the 'back' button (right) to shrink the display to the right screen.
Swipe your thumb /finger on the button 'close' (center) to the 'recent apps' (left) to shrink the display to the left side of the screen. As shown in the animation settings on-handed mode in your Xiaomi smartphone.
Does not work, do not respond?
If not successful, or no change after performing the above ways, try to swipe your finger "faster", or as fast as you can. when performed at a slow pace then this feature will not be activated, because the system will read that you are doing two different orders.
Turn off (Disable) Feature One-Handed Mode
To disable thisone-handed feature we only need to press (tap) the dark side of the screen that is not used by this feature. Once you hit the dark side of the screen, then display will back to the full screen instantly as usual.
Set the view size
When the size of the display on the one-handed mode is too small or still too big, we can set it directly at the one-handed mode setting that is on the dark screen marked with the small 'setting' icon.
We can change the screen size to 4.5 inch, 4.0 inch, or even 3.5 inch. Based on your needs and comfort. Hopefully, this article can help you take advantage of all the features (one-handed mode) that are available in the Xiaomi smartphone (Redmi Note 3) if you have problems do not hesitate to ask and share in the comments box below.
- Solution Xiaomi Phone Cannot Connect to Laptop PC to Transfer Files
- How to Use FACE ID Recognition on Xiaomi Phone (Face Unlock)
- How to Use Split Screen on Xiaomi Phone
- How to Delete Second space Feature on Your Xiaomi Phone
- What is and How to Use Second space in Xiaomi Phone
- How to Set Xiaomi Smartphone as a Remote TV
- How to Hide and Unhide Photos on Your Xiaomi Phone
- How to Replace ROM Distributor to Global Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro
- How to Connect Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 to PC via USB Cable
- How to Capture Full Long Screenshot on Xiaomi Phone
- How to Change ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro (Distributor to Global)
- How to Change Operator Name on Xiaomi Phone
- How to Take Selfie with Fingerprint on Xiaomi Phone
- How to Install 4G Fix Only on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro via TWRP
- How to Set Xiaomi Phone as Internet Modem for PC
- How to Connect Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro to PC via USB Cable