Here is a way to take full /long screenshots from top to bottom of the page that has been opened in Xiaomi Smartphone, we called it a long screenshot. This feature can be used in any type of Xiaomi smartphone with the operating system MIUI 8 (184.108.40.206) or later. This time we practiced in Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro.
Long screenshots / full page screenshot is one of the excellent features offered by Xiaomi on the latest operating system (MIUI 8). No matter which android version you are using, KitKat / Lollipop / Marshmallow, as long as it has been using the MIUI 8 ROM.
Features in MIUI 8 can be compared with features from the high-end smartphone in another brand such as Samsung or even Apple, but with low cost of course.
Once again we remind you that this feature can be performed on the operating system / ROM version: MIUI 8. To find the operating system that is used by your Xiaomi smartphone, you can check it in this article: How to Photos Selfie with Fingerprint in Xiaomi.
How to capture full long screenshot on Xiaomi Smartphone
- Open the page that you want to take a full screenshot (example: system, gallery, web pages, etc.)
- Press volume down + power button simultaneously until the thumbnail image (screenshot result) show up in the upper right corner
- Tap / Select the thumbnail image Immediately that appears in the upper-right corner before disappearing and a new menu will appear
- Select Scroll (Left-Bottom) on the new menu and the system will automatically perform a full screenshot
- Done !. Results of full/long screenshots will be automatically saved into the Gallery (screenshot)
After all the steps are completed, the results of the full /long screenshot can be seen and stored in the screenshots folder on the gallery as usual. In step 3 (Tap the thumbnail image that appears in the upper-right corner) must be done immediately because that thumbnail screenshot will automatically disappear within 3 seconds.
I hope this article about how to perform full/long screenshots can assist and maximize the usage of your smartphone to support your job or your personal needs. If there are obstacles or problems in implementing this, please do not hesitate to put your questions and discuss them in the comments field below, we will try to help as much as possible. #beWiseUserRelated Articles:
How to Connect Xiaomi Phone to PC /Laptop Using USB Cable
How to Change the Operator Name on Xiaomi Phone
In which app you try this feature? As you may know that there are some application that doesn't support long screenshot feature. :) I suggest you to try it again in different application. Try it on the settings area first, it should work. :)
The screan is repeated several times and does not scrolled
This problem hsppened with miui 9 and also with miui 10