Want to see your Xiaomi smartphone is different? Here's how to change the name of the operator who usually appears on the main page/status bar at Xiaomi smartphone. This method can also set the name always appears on the page status bar that positions one row with the battery status and other notifications.
One of the reasons to change the name of the operator who appeared -other than to make a more personalized and more cool-is the length of the operator name that appears on the status bar, much less operator "yellow" status bar that takes up space by nearly half.
Not to mention we're paying ya use their cards if they want endorse operator name they appear on our mobile phones. Wrote us to further steps - steps below: We practice how to use a smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro type and succeed, for other types also seem to be easy to do because this is a true simple feature that is available in the settings.
Position in the MIUI ROM 184.108.40.206 means that if you use a newer (earlier) ROM does not seem to be having trouble.
How to change the name of the operator who appears in the status bar at Xiaomi smartphone
- Go to page> Settings
- Select> Notifications
- Check the option Show carrier name
- > Edit carrier name
- Enter the name you want to change the name of the operator SIM 1 and SIM 2
DONE .... !!! Congratulations, you have successfully changed the name of the operator who appear on the page status bar. No need to wait long, so you are finished entering the desired name with automatic name in the status bar will also be changed.
Want to go back to the original settings?
When you guys were bored and wanted to restore the naming carriers or default factory settings you guys only need to remove the name of the 'custom' operator who has been entered in the above step. Once deleted/removed 'custom name' it then automatically names the default operator (original) used will appear as usual.
Hopefully, this can help you who was looking for information and ways to change the name of the operator in accordance with what we want. When having trouble you guys, ladies, and gentlemen, you all can leave questions in the comments field below.
- Solution Xiaomi Phone Cannot Connect to Laptop PC to Transfer Files
- How to Use FACE ID Recognition on Xiaomi Phone (Face Unlock)
- How to Use Split Screen on Xiaomi Phone
- How to Delete Second space Feature on Your Xiaomi Phone
- What is and How to Use Second space in Xiaomi Phone
- How to Set Xiaomi Smartphone as a Remote TV
- How to Hide and Unhide Photos on Your Xiaomi Phone
- How to Replace ROM Distributor to Global Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro
- How to Connect Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 to PC via USB Cable
- How to Capture Full Long Screenshot on Xiaomi Phone
- How to Change ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro (Distributor to Global)
- How to Install 4G Fix Only on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro via TWRP - Easy and Fast!
- How to Take Selfie with Fingerprint on Xiaomi Phone
- How to Activate one-Handed Mode in Xiaomi Phone
- How to Set Xiaomi Phone as Internet Modem for PC
- How to Connect Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro to PC via USB Cable