Are we able to take selfies using fingerprints in the Xiaomi smartphone? The answer is YES!. Yup! Maybe this is a question that sometimes arises when we use the Xiaomi smartphone that has a fingerprint feature built in the smartphone.
We do not need to pull up to the middle of the screen just to press the 'shoot' or photos while taking selfies. We just need to press the fingerprint scanner on the back of the smartphone, which is much easier than pressing the shoot button on the screen.
Can we take a photo on the main camera (back camera) using fingerprint?
The answer is YES!. Although the main reason of this feature is to take selfies easily, because of comfort and convenience factor, but this feature is fully operated on every shooting from any camera sides (front and back). So even when using the back camera, we still can take pictures using fingerprints.
How can I get this feature?
Perhaps more precisely to a 'requirement' instead of 'How'. To bring this feature is to use the operating system MIUI v184.108.40.206 or newer. With this operating system, features take pictures selfie with the fingerprint will be automatically added to the camera system in your Xiaomi smartphone.
How to use the fingerprint feature to photograph
Once you have the operating system (at least) MIUI 220.127.116.11 running, your camera will take a picture when your finger touches the same area as your fingerprint scanner to unlock the smartphone instantly.
There is no special way, you only need to open the camera features as always you want to take a photo, then touch (tap) fingerprint scanner with a finger that has been registered or used to unlock the phone, and kamerapun will automatically take pictures (photos) you.
In this way take selfie photos will be easier and more convenient. No need to use another finger to press the 'shot button'.
How to Check the operating system that running in your Xiaomi Smartphone?
If you are unsure of the operating system you are using, please check in advance. To find the operating system used by your Xiaomi smartphone is very easy, you just need to go to the >Settings >About Phone and then look at the MIUI version.
If the existing version of MIUI your mobile phone screen shows the code 18.104.22.168 or newer (example: 22.214.171.124) it can be ascertained that your Xiaomi phone already have a fingerprint shot feature or take pictures (photos) using fingerprint.
Hopefully, this article regarding the use of the fingerprint to take pictures (photos) can help if you still have problems or questions please write in the comments field below. We will help where we can. thanks.
- Solution Xiaomi Phone Cannot Connect to Laptop PC to Transfer Files
- How to Use FACE ID Recognition on Xiaomi Phone (Face Unlock)
- How to Use Split Screen on Xiaomi Phone
- How to Delete Second space Feature on Your Xiaomi Phone
- What is and How to Use Second space in Xiaomi Phone
- How to Set Xiaomi Smartphone as a Remote TV
- How to Hide and Unhide Photos on Your Xiaomi Phone
- How to Replace ROM Distributor to Global Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro
- How to Connect Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 to PC via USB Cable
- How to Capture Full Long Screenshot on Xiaomi Phone
- How to Change ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro (Distributor to Global)
- How to Change Operator Name on Xiaomi Phone
- How to Install 4G Fix Only on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro via TWRP - Easy and Fast!
- How to Activate one-Handed Mode in Xiaomi Phone
- How to Set Xiaomi Phone as Internet Modem for PC
- How to Connect Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro to PC via USB Cable