In the near future SpaceX and NASA will collaborate in sending astronauts to the international space station or commonly called ISS (International Space Station). This event will also be remembered as the sending of astronauts into space by private companies for the first time.
If you want to follow the development of this collaboration, please follow the social media SpaceX or NASA for the latest information or announcements from them. Including the development and training of astronauts in docking / parking SpaceX capsules (crew dragon) to the ISS.
Docking Simulator game from SpaceX is it hard?In addition to the process of taking off / lift off from land to space, another important thing from this trip is the process of docking or like a space capsule parking carried by astronauts to the space station.
Not just ordinary parking, of course, this docking process requires precision and a very precise level of precision with a very minimal tolerance level. A little off the mark, they have to repeat the docking process from the beginning again, or even cancel the mission.
Then the docking simulator game from SpaceX is it difficult or easy? When viewed from the rules and how to use it feels very easy. But it is different if this activity is carried out in real life. Lots of risks lurk if this docking process fails.
How do you play this docking simulator game?
- To play this simulation game, open this following link https://iss-sim.spacex.com/
- Then click the >Begin button to start playing immediately.
- Or click on the text >Instructions to see the instructions or manual for how to operate the capsule.
- If you have started playing, please point the capsule to the docking location on the marked ISS.
- To operate it you can immediately press the buttons from the HP, or if you open it through a computer you can use a keyboard or mouse.
- This docking simulator mission from SpaceX is considered a success if you can 'land' the capsule on ISS with a tolerance value below 0.2 for all indicators that appear. More than that, the mission will be considered a failure and you must repeat again.
The rest please explore for yourself how to docking the most effective and not spend too much time. If you have already tried it, please share your experience in the comments column below as usual.
Hopefully this article about the docking simulator game from SpaceX is useful. Stay a wise user! #beWiseUser!
Also Read: How to Check the Internet Ping Speed at Specific Server