Here's how to make winter or snowy weather in Euro Truck Simulator 2. In this tutorial, we can enjoy the snow season complete with snowfall in the game ETS2. So how do you make it snow in the ETS 2 game? Please refer to the tutorial below carefully.
How to make snowy or snowy weather in the ETS2 game is very easy. First, we have to download a winter mod called frosty winter, then save the mod file in the Euro Truck Simulator 2 mod folder then we activate the mod through the mod manager. If successful, the weather will automatically change to be like its winter.
This winter mod is free and can be used at any time as long as the mod is active and as long as the mod is compatible with the version of the game ETS 2 being used. The mod developer also seems to be always active if there is an update or update in the game so don't worry if the game updates, the mod will be updated too.
How to Create Snowy Weather in ETS2
- First, please download the Frosty Winter mod on the following page: https://grimesmods.wordpress.com/2017/05/18/frosty-winter-weather-mod/ On this page there are core mods and some add-ons, I suggest you download all the add-ons as well to make the winter theme more realistic.
- If all the files have finished downloading, please save all the files in the following folder: "C:........\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\mod"
- Then open/run the ETS 2 game
- On the main page, please open the Mod Manager menu
- On the mod manager page, please enter or activate the Frosty winter mod then place it at the top (above other mods).
- If you want to add an add-on for this frosty winter, please save all the add-ons above the main Frosty winter mod. If sorted something like this.
- Frosty Clean Roads (above Frosty)
- Frosty Heavy Winter (above Frosty)
- Frosty Physics (above Frosty)
- Frosty Wheel (above Frosty)
- Frosty (on top of other mods)
The environment or weather conditions will continue to be in winter conditions as long as the mod is active. If you want to get rid of the winter atmosphere, please deactivate mods and add-ons from the mod manager page as shown above.
How to make snow always pour down
Maybe when you drive the conditions are like winter, but it never snows. Most likely the rain intensity setting is very low, so sunny (no snow) weather will continue to predominate. If you want the weather to continue to snow, please follow the steps below
- On the profile page, please open the Options menu
- Please continue to open the Gameplay settings
- Scroll down until you find the Rain probability setting. Please slide the button or slider for this setting to the right (maximum) so that it always snows. If you want dynamic or changing weather, please save the button/slider in the middle. If you want more frequent snowfall please swipe more to the right, and vice versa.
- Please close the settings page and return to driving (Drive) the truck as usual.
- Wait a few moments and in a short time the weather will change to heavy rain or snow (if you are using the Frosty Winter mod)
Want to go back to normal weather (remove the winter)?
If you are bored with winter or want to feel normal weather again as before, please deactivate or remove the Frosty winter mod and all of its add-ons from the mod list in the mod manager as above. Don't forget to press the Confirm Changes button so that all changes are saved and updated.
Hopefully, this tutorial on how to make snowy weather in ETS 2 is useful. If you have questions about Euro Truck Simulator 2 or other games, please put them in the comments below as usual. Remain a wise user.
- My Top 10 Mods For Euro Truck Simulator 2 in 2023
- How to Adjust Suspensions on ETS2: Change Truck Height with a Button!
- How to Make Smooth Camera Transitions in ETS2
- How to set Logitech Shifter to 12 Speed on ETS 2
- How to Open Windows and Doors in ETS2 (Trucks and Buses)
- Minimum Specs to Play ETS 2 Game on PC