The following is a way to make the camera shift smooth and not rough in Euro Truck Simulator 2. By using the smooth interior camera plug-in, the camera movement inside the cabin or truck interior is no longer rough. Then how do you use the smooth interior camera feature on ETS2? Please read this tutorial to the end.
how to use the Smooth Interior Camera feature in ETS2 is quite easy, you only need to download Piotr Krupa's plug file on GitHub and then install it in the ETS2 game directory. Finally, we only need to make adjustments in the settings section so that it works according to our individual needs.
After using this feature, now I feel like looking right and left is much better and certainly looks more realistic. For cockpit-view or interior camera users, this feature is highly recommended for use.
For detailed steps, please follow the tutorial below. Please follow carefully and make sure you read all the steps so that nothing is missed.
How To Make Camera Transition Smooth in ETS2
- Please close or stop the ETS 2 game (if it is being played)
- Download the "Smooth Camera Interior" plug-in on this page: https://hary309.github.io/projects/hry-plugins/hry-sic
- Extract the file then double-click or install the plug-in
- During the installation process, you will be asked to choose a file between ATS (American Truck Simulator) and ETS2 (Euro Truck Simulator 2). Please remove the checklist on the ATS option and activate the checklist on ETS2 because we only need to install the plugin on ETS2. Then click the Next button.
- The next process is to select the directory where your ETS2 game is installed. Please click the Browse button then locate and select the main folder where the ETS2 game is installed, usually in the following directory: ".... SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2" then please click the OK button. Then click the button > Next > Install. Wait until the installation process is complete.
- At this stage the plug-in installation process is complete. This feature will be activated automatically when we open the ETS2 game.
Button settings and detail preferences using Smooth Camera Interior
- In the game, while driving the truck, please click the "Delete" button on the keyboard to bring up the plug-in settings.
- Please click or open the "Key binds" settings. On this page, please rearrange or change the buttons used by clicking the button you want to change and then pressing the button you want to use. As a reference, the following buttons are used. Look left, Look right, Look up left, Look up right, Look up forward, and Look up middle.
- Next, please open the "Settings" section. Please adjust all the detailed settings according to your individual wishes.
- Animation speed: The speed of switching between cameras
- Rotation style: the style or animation when the camera transitions
- Look...: the rotational distance from the center to the desired position
- Experiment feature: enable additional features (highly recommended to enable)
- Vertical angle: the camera position is more up or down
- Auto center: the camera will always automatically return to the center if this feature is activated
- If you are satisfied with the settings, please click the "Apply" button
- Finally, please click the "delete" button on the keyboard to close the settings window.
For me personally, this plug-in is very useful and helpful when I'm using the interior camera or the camera in the truck (cockpit view). Before using this smooth interior camera, when looking right and left it felt rough and sometimes made me a little dizzy.
If you are still confused, please also see the video version of the tutorial below.
Can't you use the mouse to look right and left?
Indeed, visual camera movement can also be done using the mouse, without having to use this plug-in. But when driving a truck, let alone using the steering wheel, sometimes it takes both hands on the wheel when performing maneuvers such as turning and parking.
Back again to their respective preferences, if you think it's better to use the mouse, then please continue. The most important thing when playing games is that we enjoy it, it can improve mood so that our feelings become happier.
Hopefully, this tutorial on how to make camera shifts smooth on ETS2 is useful. If you have questions, please save them in the comments column as usual. Remain a wise user.
- How to Change Traffic Density in ETS2 - Can Be Jammed or All Gone
- How to Enable Developer Mode in ETS2 and Its Benefits
- More Realistic! Remove Hologram Animations in ETS2, Here's How
- My Top 10 Mods For Euro Truck Simulator 2 in 2023
- How to Spawn Aurora Borealis in ETS2 - The Northern Lights
- How to Adjust Suspensions on ETS2: Change Truck Height with a Button!
- How to Open Windows and Doors in ETS2 (Trucks and Buses)
- How to Create Snowy Weather in Euro Truck Simulator 2
- How to Get a Police Escort for Your Truck in Euro Truck Simulator
- Minimum Specs to Play ETS 2 Game on PC
- What's New in ETS2 v 1.49 Update?