Here's how to download the free Mandalika Circuit for Game rFactor 2 from HM Engineering. This way you can try out the circuits used in this MotoGP race in the game rFactor 2 with any car you have in the game.
How to download the free Mandalika circuit for the game rFactor 2 is very easy. First, make sure you already have the base game or rFactor 2 game on the Steam application. Next, please open the rFactor 2 special workshop page then search and subscribe to the Mandalika circuit page. If successful the system will download the circuit to the game rFactor 2.
After the application finishes downloading and installing the Mandalika circuit file in the rFactor 2 game, you can try it right away. To warm up, please try to do a time attack or Hotlap to make sure all the features or layouts run correctly, then please try racing with some AI cars.
Make sure the rFactor 2 game you are using is original
Keep in mind that this method can only be done by original or official games purchased through the Steam application. To make sure your game is official or not, please open the Steam application on your computer then check the Libraries section then select the Collections menu, if the rFactor 2 game is on the game list, your game is confirmed to be official.
Or the easiest way to find out if the game used is genuine or not is to do a race or play online. If your game cannot connect to the internet (even if there is an internet connection) there is a possibility that your game is not original because it cannot be accepted by the game server.
Free Download Mandalika Circuit for Game rFactor 2 from HM Engineering
- Make sure you already have the original rFactor 2 game on the Steam app
- Please open the Steam application and click menu > LIBRARY then select > COLLECTIONS
- Please open the rFactor 2 game page (don't play). Then please search and click the Workshop menu
- On the workshop page, please use the search field and enter the keyword "HME Mandalika Circuit" then click the enter button to start the search. In the search results, please open or select the HME Mandalika circuit page with the feature written By Harris Muhammad. Or please open the following page in a browser: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2812574657
- On the circuit content page, please click the Subscribe button. If successful the system will download the circuit file automatically.
- If the download process is complete, please open/play the rFactor 2 game as usual to complete the process of installing circuits into the circuit list in the game.
Please try the race or test track of the Mandalika circuit to make sure there are no errors. For starters, please use Hotlap or practice mode using only one car.
The game feels heavy/lag when playing on the Mandalika circuit?
You are not alone, I feel the same way as an old GPU user. The Mandalika circuit file is quite large, with so much detail in it that it's not surprising that this circuit requires more memory than most circuits in the game.
The solution is none other than lowering the level of detail or circuit quality from the settings section.
Please follow the steps below.
- On the main page of the game, please open the section > Settings
- Then please open the menu > Graphics
- Please make adjustments to the section Circuit details. If you previously used the Full option, please try lowering one level then try playing again. If there is still lag or weight, please lower it one more level until you are satisfied.
- If it's still heavy, please lower other settings in the graphics section such as the Texture filter, shadow, environmental reflection, etc.
After MotoGP, there is the GT World Challenge Asia.
After the MotoGP motorcycle racing event was over, this circuit was not immediately closed and was just waiting for the MotoGP event to be held next year. In fact, after the MotoGP race is over, many racers or automotive lovers, especially cars, do track days or try the asphalt circuit in Lombok Indonesia.
And indeed, it is planned that there will be several car races at the Mandalika circuit, such as the GT World Challenge Asia which will be followed by GT3 and GT4 cars. So using this Mandalika track or circuit to race cars in the game is also very interesting.
It is possible that the racers also use this circuit in the game as a simulation before heading to the actual race. I myself have tried it and the circuit is really challenging, with lots of fast corners that can be used by drivers to overtake (overtake).
Circuit design and lap record
With a road width of 15 meters, it is enough to enter the standard of car racing (especially motorcycles). Plus, all the existing corners are dominated by fast corners which will make the race more interesting.
If you try it in the game, you will be surprised how many corners can be passed with full throttle (full gas). This adds to the difficulty and also requires full concentration at every corner because if you make a mistake at the first corner, it will have an impact on the next corner.
There is currently no lap record for racing cars, but if you want a bit of a challenge, you can pursue the lap record owned by YouTuber Fitra Eri using the GR Yaris car, which he made: 1:55.512. Good luck!
Hopefully, this information on how to download free Mandalika circuits for the game rFactor 2 is useful. If you have any questions, please save them in the comments column below as usual. Keep being a wise user! #beWiseUser!